Friday, December 28, 2007

What the heck has Indiscretion been up to: Art Bras, Bell Armoire & More!

I'm not going to put any photos in this entry, because I don't want to detract from the seller I just posted today, so you only get links. BUT - I promise they are worth it!

I participated in a couple of collaborations with different artists this year:

Bell Armoire Collaboration Necklace

Diary Project 2008

I had a few photo shoots and a fashion show (one of my New Year's Resolutions is to get all my photo shoots up on Flickr, and finish up a number of outfits for some other shoots, and track down a few photographers, so I only have a few to show you right now):
Kato


Black Market Art Goods Fashion & Art Show

My Rocky Horror themed craft party to make bras for a benefit (photos by my friend Ashley - ignore the picture of me as Magenta - I like to dress up but loathe having my picture taken):

Rowdy Crafters

Oh, and there was a local celebrity at the craft party (I had no idea!) - see if you can find her in the photos Ashley took...

Here are photos of the Art Bra show. I was able to photograph some of my friend's bras on display, before the art opening got too crazy.

Art Bra
Show


That's it for now -

Mara

No comments: