Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Featured Seller: Your Little Monster

I'm Monica, I'm 19, and I started Your Little Monster in early '06 on Ebay where I sold on and off until I switched to Etsy just recently! I live in Windsor, Ontario (which is essentially the dilapidated Canadian suburb of Detroit) where I go to the University to study Communications, Women's Studies, and Costume Design.

My clothing is inspired by everyone who makes or alters their own clothing, but I always try to one-up them by doing something that's never been done before, that's really over-the-top and extremely well made. I always encourage other people to DIY, and I'm always really pleased when someone shows me something I inspired them to make. My goal is to really up the bar when it comes to DIY fashion.

Buy my items here: yourlittlemonster.etsy.com,

Updates on Myspace here: myspace.com/yourlittlemonsterdiy

Updates on Livejournal here: pipedownbaby.livejournal.com

Favorite Items:




No comments: