Saturday, January 19, 2008

Featured Seller: Butterfly Mosaics

Super cute stuff, check this out:

I'm Monica, I’m 25 and from Metro Detroit, MI.

I have been crafting art since I was little. I have always had a love for art. I just graduated from Eastern Michigan University with a bachelor’s degree in Elementary Education with a focus on science and math, so art is my escape from all the logic!

I have dabbled in all types of art, but within the last 3 years my main focus has been on mosaics. I wanted bright and colorful designs for my creations and was unable to find exactly what I wanted, so I decided to paint the ceramic tiles myself. After friends and family kept telling me how much they loved the designs I realized I need to come up with a way for everyone to enjoy these tiles… and the tile magnets were born!

My etsy store:

butterflymosaics.etsy.com

A few of my favorite items:







No comments: