Monday, July 16, 2007

Featured Etsy Seller: Jacci

I saw this designer's unusual corsets and was blown away, and her resume is extremely impressive. Jacci says:



I am a costume designer for theater, film, and television, and my corsets are a way that woman can take home a part of that vision. Each one is created as a piece of art, and are all inspired by my costume design work, mostly from theater. I want to make women look AND feel beautiful, which is why all of my designs are sopisticated yet still very sexy. They are meant to be worn by sophisticated, confident, powerful woman----women that want to stand out and be original.

This is my favorite - Sailor Girl

Matinee

Flash






Jacci can be found on :

www.JacciFredenburg.net
www.myspace.com/corsetsbyjacci
Jacci.etsy.com

No comments: