Tuesday, May 15, 2007

New stuff! Four dresses - two of which are hoodies made from scratch. The other two are reconstructions from brand new shirts. I used the technique of rubbing with a PaintStik on the long sleeved dress, and I really love how it came out. I almost kept one of the outfits I made, because I am getting very attached to them, the more time I spend making them. AH, but one must be able to pay for one's habit.

Plus I'll be putting up more trim in my eBay store this week!



My next new produt love will be to try out Crafter's Pick Batik EZ as a resist agent for silk screening. I'll keep you posted on that....and darn it, I just saw that they make a non-toxic image transfer medium as well. So go buy some stuff from me so I ca feed my habit. I'll even post a demo if you do!

No comments: