Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Wings and white fluffy things!

Hi there!! I am so super busy right now but I know I need to pop in and say "Hello"!!!

Once I have another lull, I can post more things on my website, but I kind of wish I had someone else to do that for me.

I just finished this - it's an Elvira Christmas costume. In the photo, I hadn't quite finished the belt yet, but you get the general idea.


Just made these wings. They will go on a sweatshirt/jacket. I'm almost done!



Made this Klingon Spine Armor for my brother a while back, and now have a photo of him wearing it. Sorry if I have posted it before, I can't remember...



I have three custom cosplay orders coming up soon and the start of making a bunch of TOS Klingon vests, which I hope to have a picture of soon.

Stay classy!

Mara

4 comments:

Pili said...

Oh wow! Those are awesome!

Joyce in Tiburon said...

Love wings...(: so fluffy

EdenGallery said...

Very cool stuff!

Mara said...

Thanks!! :)