Sunday, November 20, 2011

I love HATS!

Ok, so I wanted to show you some of the things I've been working on, as well as the centerpieces I made...

To start, here is a hat I made as an example for my friends to use to make hats at my party. It's a little fascinator:


Some people made hats based on this design or on some of the table centerpieces I had scattered around our craft area, as well as books, to provide inspiration.

I am working on these hats right now to sell, and they are in various states of completion:


And before I post all fifteen, yes FIFTEEN centerpieces, know that I worked on them for over two months, in-between Halloween costumes and other craziness:


I couldn't resist, I glued a rubber cockroach to the hat...


Whew! That was fun, but I'm really glad that project is over...

No comments: