Sunday, October 05, 2008

Featured Seller: Glamasaurus!

My name is Andreanna and I am a 29 year old stay at home mom and the woman behind glamasaurus.
I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. As I got older I grew back into crafting when a work friend introduced me to polymer clay. I started making candle holders for my apartment and my friends. When I moved to Switzerland I was unable to find a job so I started making polymer clay hair clips and jewelry. Thanks to the encouragement of my online friends I started selling in 2003 and shortly thereafter opened glamasaurus.com in 2004.

My items stem from my own tastes and eclectic personal style although most of them favor towards the cutesy side of fashion.

You can find my shops on
www.glamasaurus.com
glamasaurus.etsy.com
glamasaurus.dawanda.com





1 comment:

Andreanna Glamasaurus said...

Thank you so much Mara!